Blogola

Wife Mum Daughter Sister Grand-daughter Cousin Friend. This is my blog, about our family life.Just general day to day hilarious things that happen in our home.A way to stay in touch with family that don't live round the corner,so they can see whats going on with the kids,And a way i can kinda keep a memoir for our boys to see when there older..Hope you like it...Don't read it if you don't.

Tuesday 3 January 2012

Ten on Tuesday.

So after a slight absence due to sickness bug, Christmas, birthday and new year shenanigans here we are again...Hope i can remember how to do this..


1.I just caught Mr 4(yes he is 4 now!) with his hand actually inside the Christmas cake.Yes inside.Saying he wanted 'just 1 raisin mummy'.Oh well if its just 1 raisin your after,that must make it OK.No one tell grandma please..


2.Mr 4's birthday is 3 days after Christmas,i know,poor lad.It is however kinda his fault.He was due on the 18th but was 10 days late.10 days!! My other boy was 12 days late.My womb is obviously the place to be.Warm. cosy. Obviously they were both too comfy to come out.Or it could be that their boys,and i once heard someone suggest boys are a little lazy.Just a little.Just saying.

3.So Christmas..The prize for the best Christmas card goes to Jessica my OH's cousin.This is what she wrote..


Hope you can read it,Its too cute.I'm very and totally happy with my 2 boys,but one day if i were to have a daughter,I'd like one like Jess Please.Thank you.

4.For Christmas i received just what i wanted and after lots of hints to the hubster he bought me this..





Rules to live by.Its now hanging on my kitchen wall and i absolutely love it!

5.We have this game in our family called 'Ditches'.I may have mentioned it before.Basically my OH piles all the couch cushions on the floor with all the blankets and throws the kids on it.Hang on before you phone social services,As far as i can tell its pretty safe.No-ones had any accidents (yet) and the kids proper love it. i went in the lounge mid game last week to find the baby climbing right up to the top of this tower like climbing thing,i quickly picked him up and Mr 4 said to me "don't worry mummy,he'll just bounce off the floor if he falls off, like he did a minute ago" I tell you Mr 1 is made of strong stuff! He's rock solid.He's a pic so you get the idea..



6.As i mentioned it was Mr 4's birthday last week.We like birthdays in this house,but I'd like all the celebrations spread out a bit ideally.Christmas, then 3 days later Mr 4's birthday,the day after that my nephew's birthday.Its all a bit much for me tbh.I'm getting old..



I love this photo,especially how is dad is giving him a little cuddle.


7.I have LOVED the Christmas telly. I'm a bit of a telly addict and this yule time i have well and truly fed my addiction.Dowton,TOWIE,Christmas crackers,Just Henry and great expectations.Need i say more.


8.Loving Eastenders at the moe. Whats with that horrible Branning brother tho?!


9.Is anyone else totally over winter time? bring on the spring i say, For the first time we have a garden and I'm desperate to get out there.To open up those french doors,eat outside, G&T outside.So excited.And its only the 3rd Jan.Come on March.You cant come soon enough.


10.On the subject of spring.Look what i picked up at Aldi. £1.60.Bargainous.




If you like this, you might also like..A party of seven  MamaDeanoMusings Yeast & West Thethingsiwanttosay

1 comment:

  1. Grandma knows! Lovely Blog as ever...I like your Christmas gift very much and the photo's of Mr 4's birthday!

    ReplyDelete